Here are a variety of useful teaching resources for world language educators.
- NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements Help learners identify what they need to do to function at a specific level of proficiency
- ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages Clarifies and better illustrates the five “C” goal areas and 11 standards in order to guide implementation and influence assessment, curriculum, and instruction
- ACTFL Webinars Get inspired and energized with ACTFL webinars as you grow as a language professional
- CLEAR Center for Language Education and Research: One of 15 Language Resource Centers (LRCs), promoting and supporting the teaching and learning of world languages
- FLTEACH Foreign Language Teaching Forum: An integrated service for language teachers, dedicated to encouraging communication, sharing, and collaboration at all levels
- LRC Language Resource Centers: LRCs create language learning and teaching materials, offer professional development opportunities for teachers and instructors, and conduct research on foreign language learning
- MERLOT Collection of online teaching and learning materials and faculty-developed services contributed and used by an international education community